IBERA Utility Stand, Adjustable and Foldable Storage | IB-ST2
- This foldable bike stand is easy to store when not in use, easy to pack for touring and easy to set up when needed. The foldable feature takes small storage spaces.
- Great for the home mechanic – for adjusting drive train or brakes, cleaning, and other jobs.
- Display in the store or at an exhibition - A perfect idea to display a bike in a store or at an exhibition.
- Adjustable chainstay mounts - It can hold most of the bikes. The distance between chainstay mounts is adjustable 3.5" - 4.25".
- Material: Steel, Nylon
- Dimensions: 16.5 in x 11.5-14.5 in, 3.5 in - 4.25 in (Adjustable Distance Between Chainstay Mounts)
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Item Number: IB-ST2
Ibera Easy Utility Bicycle Stand, Mechanic Repair Stand for Bicycle Storage
Fully-adjustable, foldable stand for maintenance, parking or display
The Easy Utility Stand supports a bike by the chainstay so unlike similar looking stands, there is no fiddling around trying to mount a bike with quick releases.
This economical, easy-to-use stand holds a bike steady with the rear wheel off the ground. Great for the home mechanic, like adjusting drive train or brakes, cleaning, changing tire tube, repairing the tire, fixing the chain and installing kickstand.
For bike professionals, it is an ideal tool for parking, storing and displaying your bike.
Fully Adjustable Chainstay Mount
Ibera Easy Utility Stand is compatible with most bikes. Adjustable height can fit wheel size 20 - 29 inches. Adjustable width and two-way axis rotation can fit the different frames.
Foldable for Easy Carriage and Storage
This foldable bike stand is easy to store when not in use, easy to pack for touring and easy to set up when needed.
With the foldable feature, it occupies the smallest storage space when not in use, you can make the most of your home's existing space!
Home Mechanic and Display a Bike
With the rear wheel off the ground, it is great for the home mechanic for adjusting drive train or brakes, cleaning, changing tire tube, repairing the tire, fixing the chain, installing kickstand and other jobs.
For the biking professional, it can be used to display a bike in a store or at an exhibition.