Control Tech LYNX 35 Riser Bar | ATB-383DB6-5
Control Tech LYNX 35 Riser Bar covers the whole road market, from serious racers to weekend warriors, and everyone in between: all can ride with perfect control
Controltech products address the three biggest issues first: low weight, for the fastest responses and superior performance. In addition, it features high stiffness, for the most efficient power transfer and accurate handling; and engineered-in compliance, to reduce rider fatigue and increase comfort. In fact, our superlight road components are strong enough for cyclocross use too.
- 35mm central bulge pairs with suitable stems to create the stiffest, strongest front end available.
- Triple-butting reduces mass by thinning the tube walls where extra material would just be dead weight and retaining strength where it’s needed.
- Riser bar impressively light – just 310g for the 750mm option.
- Also available in trail-friendly 750mm or the full 800mm for larger aggressive riders.
- In addition, fits the new generation of very short stems.
- 9º backsweep allows angle adjustment by rolling the bar in the clamp.
- 4º upsweep creates a natural, comfortable and secure wrist position whether you’re riding seated or standing.
Control Tech LYNX 35 Riser Bar Features
- Made For：Trail and enduro
- Material：6061 aluminum
- Clamp Diameter：35mm
- Weight：310g (750mm option)