Control Tech LYNX 0° Stem | ATB-956
Control Tech LYNX 0° Stem by Controltech covers the whole road market, from serious racers to weekend warriors, and everyone in between: all can ride with perfect control
Controltech products address the three biggest issues first: low weight, for the fastest responses and superior performance; high stiffness, for the most efficient power transfer and accurate handling; and engineered-in compliance, to reduce rider fatigue and increase comfort. In fact, our superlight road components are so strong and rugged they’re suitable for cyclocross use too.
- Stubby lengths – 40mm and 50mm – tuned to today’s long and slack frames.
- Zero rise helps keep tall 29er trail bikes manageably low at the front.
- Corrosion-resistant 6061 aluminum is anodised for looks that won’t fade.
- Long-lasting steel bolts ensure total security on the hardest trails.
- Popular 31.8mm clamp size fits all traditional bars.
- Available with black faceplates.
- High strength, low weight: just 139g for the 40mm option.
Control Tech LYNX 0° Stem Features
- Made For：Trail, all-mountain and enduro
- Material：6061 aluminum
- Bolts：SCM-435 steel
- Stack Height：41mm
- Clamp Diameter：31.8mm
- Weight：139g (40mm option)