Control Tech Falcon ±5° Stem | RAS-88
Control Tech Falcon Stem covers the whole road market. From serious racers to weekend warriors, and everyone in between: all can ride with perfect control
Controltech products address the three biggest issues first: low weight, for the fastest responses and superior performance; high stiffness, for the most efficient power transfer and accurate handling; and engineered-in compliance, to reduce rider fatigue and increase comfort. In fact, our superlight road components are so strong and rugged they work for cyclocross use too.
- The unique square tubular stem body adds an aerodynamic edge to your riding, as well as giving your bike a contemporary aesthetic.
- That aero appeal also continues with the 6061 aluminum stem caps: its low-profile design contributes to the wind-cheating performance.
- 6061 aluminum strikes a good balance between stiffness and comfort.
- 5° stem can be flipped for further aerodynamics or sit-up comfort.
- 10mm stem spacer gives a smooth transition from the stem to the headset top cover.
- In addition, comes in six sizes – 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 and 130mm – for more comfort and better handling whatever your size and style of riding.
- Also Weighs just 138g.
Control Tech Falcon Stem Features
- Made For：Road racing, sportive riding and cyclocross
- Material：6061 aluminum
- Bolts：SCM-435 steel
- Clamp Diameter：31.8mm
- Weight：138g (90mm option)