BV Kickstand for Bikes 24" - 29", Spring-Loaded Latch, Black | BV-KA76-BK
Spring-loaded latch for adjusting the length of the kickstand, tool-less on-the-go adjustability
Non-slip sole and wide reinforced plastic foot prevents slipping and sinking in mud
Steel hexagonal bolt prevents the foot from sliding off the kickstand and deters vandals
Any angle stance (great for balancing bikes on uneven ground)
For bicycles 24"-29"
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Bicycle size: 24"-29"
- Dimensions: 14"-16.5" x 0.5"-2" x 1.5"
- Weight: 0.56 lbs
Item Number: BV-KA76-BK
BV Adjustable Bicycle Bike Kickstand with Concealed Spring-Loaded Latch
The KA76 kickstand is a unique patented design that features a hidden adjustability latch. The spring-loaded latch lifts up, allowing the foot to smoothly glide along with the kickstand and lock into place when the latch is closed. A steel hexagonal bolt prevents the foot from sliding off completely and deters vandals.
Adjust the kickstand without any tools, anywhere, anytime.
Hassle-free/ Toolless Design
Our newest design of adjustable latch allows you to adjust the height without any tools.
Just simply pull the latch-up, adjust the desired height and release the latch.
No more hassle.
Please make sure there is enough space to install the center kickstand before purchasing. The center kickstand might hit the pedal if space is not enough.
- - Kickstand x 1.
- - Long bolt x 1.
- - Short bolt x 1.
- - Metal bracket x 1.
- - Washer x 1.
Two ways of installation
a. Locate your chainstays as shown in the photo.
b. Check if you have a mounting plate(flat plate with a hole for screw) between your chainstay. If you do, go to the 1st right image. If you don't, go to the 2nd right image.
Bicycle with a mounting plate (Use short bolt)
1. Remove the screw, washer and metal bracket off the top of the kickstand.
2. Place the kickstand underneath the plate, adjust the height by pushing the lever. (To further lock into place. using the Allen key to tighten the flat screw underneath the latch.)
3. Place a screw in the hole to match with the kickstand and tighten by an Allen key or wrench.
A bicycle without mounting plate (Use long bolt)
1. Remove screw, washer and metal bracket.
2. Place the kickstand between the chainstays.
3. Place the metal bracket on top of the chainstays.
4. Tighten the kickstand by tightening the screw and washer with a wrench.
- The kickstand is designed to fit most lightweight, midweight and cruiser bicycles 24" to 29".
- Adjust the kickstand without any tools, anywhere, anytime!
- A steel hexagonal bolt prevents the foot from sliding off completely and deters vandals.
- Made of Aluminum Alloy.
- Easily installs with a bottom bracket mount that fits on a bike's chainstay neck.
- The reinforced plastic foot has a non-slip sole to prevent slipping on wet surfaces and sinking in mud.
- Available in ED black or V-Polished silver (check store for availability).