AIRACE Mini Floor Pump, Foot & T-Handle | AM-09
The AIRACE silver mini floor pump has won multiple awards for its innovative impact on cycling: IF’s Product Design Award in 2011 and the Taipei Cycle D & I Award in 2013.
The mini floor pump can also mount on the bike frame, and has both high volume mode and valve protection mode capabilities.
Even though it’s a small-sized pump, its maximum pressure is up to 140 psi.
The integrated dust cap can keep your nozzle clean, and the extractable hose can protect the tire valve from damage when inflating your tire.
Can be used on bikes interchangeably with Presta, Schrader and Dunlop air valves.
Steps to mount the pump on the bike: Step 1 – Clip the pump into the bracket. Step 2 – Wrap the rubber band around the pump (from the bracket) and then fix the rubber band to the hook of the bracket.
How to use the valve-protection mode: Push the silver buttons on both sides of the pump head to release the extractable hose, and push buttons again to safely clip head back into barrel.
- Mini floor pump, which can be mounted on a bike frame too
- Pump head contains extractable hose for pumping tire
- Can be put in high volume mode or a valve-protection inflating mode
- Has a T-handle for better comfort while pumping, and has an Aluminum barrel, lever and valve cap.
- Maximum pressure is 140 psi (10 bar)
- For road bikes and mountain bikes
*The length is adjustable. Larger measurement is when extractable hose (on the pump head) extends in length to inflate tire.
- Max. Pressure: 140 PSI
- Valve Type: Presta, Schrader and Dunlop Air Valves
- Mount Type Included: Mounting Bracket
- Pump Dimensions(L, H, W): 0.98 in x 12.44-29.37* in x 0.98 in (2.5 cm x 31.6-74.6* cm x 2.5 cm)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 6 oz (0.38 lb)
- Item Number: AI-AM-09S