AIRACE Bike Mini Pump, Foot, T-Handle, White | AM-91W
The AIRACE mini floor pump can mount on the bike frame and has a high-quality CNC gauge hidden inside the pump head's extendable hose.
This smaller sized pump has a large maximum pressure, which is up to 150 psi.
The integrated dust cap can keep your nozzle clean, and the extractable hose can protect the tire valve from damage when inflating your tire.
Can be used on bikes interchangeably with Presta, Schrader and Dunlop air valves.
Steps to mount the pump on the bike: Step 1 – Clip the pump into the bracket and make sure the metal step is fastened down into the bracket. Step 2 – Wrap the Velcro strap around the pump (from the bracket) and then fix the Velcro to the other side of the bracket and pump.
How to use the valve-protection mode: Push the silver buttons on both sides of the pump head to release the extractable hose, and pushbuttons again to safely clip head back into barrel.
- Max. Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 Bar)
- Valve Type: Reversible Presta, Schrader and Dunlop Air Valves
- Mount Type Included: Mounting Bracket, 1 Velcro Strip, 2 Screws, and 2 Zip Ties (Extra)
- Pump Dimensions(L, H, W): 1 in x 13.88 - 21.63 - 31.81* in x 1 in (2.54 cm x 35.26 - 54.94 - 80.8* cm x 2.54 cm)
- Color Available: White or Silver
- Weight: Pump: 7.2 oz (0.45 lbs), Pump with Mounting Accessories: 8.3 oz (0.52 lbs)
- Item Number: AI-AM-91W
*The length is adjustable x2. The first larger measurement is when the pump head extends from pump body, and the largest measurement is when the extractable hose (on the pump head) extends in length to inflate tire (after pushing buttons on either side of head).