BV Bike Handlebar Grips, Black | BV-GP-02-BK
Fits any standard straight handlebar bicycle or handlebars.
Longer grip surface allows different hand placement.
The single clamp design reduces weight and improved ergonomics.
Motocross inspired grip pattern for aggressive riding.
TPR material absorbs shock and relieves your fatigue and hands pressure for long rides.
- Material: Polypropylene Thermoplastic Rubber
- Clamp Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 5.4" x 1.3"
- Item Number: BV-GP-02-BK
Fit Most of the Handlebars
- Fit any standard straight handlebar bicycle or stunt scooter handlebar.
Suitable for BMX, cruiser, dirt jumper, electric, folding, hybrid/comfort, mountain, downhill bikes.
- Maya inspired pattern provides a stable grip and offers excellent control and feedback during cycling.
- TPR material is soft enough to isolate your hands from shock and vibration.
- TPR relieve your fatigue and hands pressure for long rides.
Double Lock-On System (Blue, Gold, Green, Red)
- Double clamp design is easy to install and stays in place without twisting. The aluminum C-ring keeps grips tight and secure.
- Durable end LOGO caps are integrated into the clamp and keep from falling out.
Single Clamp Design (Black)
- Single clamp design reduces weight and improves ergonomics.
2 Function Zones (Black)
- Zone 1 - Knurled texture provides a stable and tacky grip.
- Zone 2 - Motocross inspired grip pattern for aggressive riding.
BV is continuously improving and evolving for our customer needs. Our goal is your 100% satisfaction.
We offer every customer a limited one-year product warranty on every item purchased
Material: TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber), Aluminum Alloy, Plastic
- Black - 137 mm (5.4 inches)
- Black - ID 22.2mm x OD 30mm x L 135mm
Weight: 104g (3.4 oz)
Tool: 3 mm Allen Key. (Not included)